Login + GO

We can’t RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN without you — and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible in our promise to end breast cancer forever. 

Your registration fee helps cover the cost of operations at Race for the Cure®, including: local permits to close the streets, t-shirt costs, bibs, safety and security, porta potties, the expo tents, and more. Our promise to you as a participant is that we work diligently to minimize costs, allowing a portion of your registration to benefit our mission. 

But, additional fundraising is vital to our community!  

In order for us to really RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN, we rely on you, our participants, to help make an important contributions to our community through fundraising. While not required as part of your participation, your extra support funds breast cancer screening, treatment support and education programs that save lives in Central Georgia, and supports global research efforts to find the cures!

Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…

  • 75% of net revenue at Race for the Cure® is used to RUN BREAST CANCER OUT OF TOWN by supporting local community based education, screening and treatment support programs. The remaining 25% supports global research efforts by Susan G. Komen® 
  • Every day in Central Georgia, one women is diagnosed with breast cancer. We must work together to change this.
  • All donations are tax-deductible
  • Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here
  • Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
  • Share your personal story of why you’re running or walking to end breast cancer
  • Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe
komencentralga.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ Central Georgia
277 MLK Jr. Blvd. Suite 101 | Macon, GA 31201
Phone: (478) 390-4828
Email: mollie@komencentralga.org